Sunday lite-ish

What’s the most annoying noise?

- Crying baby?

- Barking Dog?

- Unanswered phone?

- “Girl speak?” I swear the young women of today have all taken some kind of tachyon-FTL talking seminars.  It’s like they are speaking another language, other than English.  (I can only imagine what the Chinese must think!) :-O  I can barely keep up with these young women: fast, high pitched, nasal, all the same sound wavelengths, run-on sentences... . YIKES!  I know “time is money,” …but seriously.  (Yeah, it’s me, not them. 😜  But thank the gods for Diane Sawyer!)

- Other

Tell us what “noise” most annoys you.

Thanks for posting and recommending.

(by aka Susan)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices