Televangelist Copeland Commands Unemployed Followers To Keep Giving



Scamvangelist: In a typical display of unbridled greed, sleazy televangelist Kenneth Copeland warns followers that even if they lose their job because of the coronavirus pandemic they must keep giving him money because Jesus.
Copeland, appearing  on his Victory Live TV show, declared:
Fear of this coronavirus is faith in its ability to hurt you or kill you. The fear of ‘What are we gonna do? I’m getting laid off at work!’
Hey! Your job’s not your source. If it is, you’re in trouble. Jesus is your source! Whatever you do right now, don’t you stop tithing! Don’t you stop sowing offerings.
‘Well, they won’t let us go to church!’
Well, email it in, then! Text together. Something. But you get your tithe in that church if you have to go take it down there and drop it off… stick it under the door or something. You get that tithe in that church, you get that offering in that church, and then you go home and do what you’re supposed to do.

That’s right. Copeland is ordering his gullible followers to keep giving him money even if they lose their job in the coronavirus pandemic because Jesus.
Earlier this month the televangelist made headlines after claiming that he could cure viewers of the coronavirus if they touched his oily hand through their television set during his televised ministry.
In that video Copeland declared: 
… Put your hand on that television set. Hallelujah. Thank you, Lord Jesus. He received your healing. Now say it: “I take it. I have it. It’s mine. I thank you and praise you for it…”
According to the Word of God, I am healed. And I consider not my own body. I consider not symptoms in my own body, but only that which God has promised. Only that what the Word has said. And by His stripes, I was healed. And by His stripes, I am healed now. I am not the sick trying to get healed. I am the healed, and the Devil is trying to give me the flu!… Or whatever else kind of thing he’s trying.

The stupid, it burns.
Bottom line: Sleazy televangelist Kenneth Copeland warns followers that even if they lose their job because of the coronavirus crisis they must keep giving him money because Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices