YEAH, I AM BACK - SO WHAT?

well, I am back, for a while.

decided I needed a mental health break from all this nonsense.

also, some health issues that needed attending, and no, nothing serious, just annoying.

Thanks to MMW for keeping a flow going on here.

originally I signed up over two dozen authors, other than a handful who post occasionally, I have to wonder:
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE REST OF YOU?



on the positive side, I have noticed some newcomers, so to those - welcome!

guess with my name on here, if I ain't posting, this place would die a slow death, sighs.

as for politics, same ole same ole.

Trump is becoming a bigger moron than ever, how the hell does ANYONE on here still think he is a President?
I mean, he called Jay Inslee a "snake" for no other reason than he needed to sound off,  and THAT is supposed to show leadership? 

As for the coronavirus - South Korea is testing 20,000 people a day, and we can't get our shit together?
This says a LOT about what a third world country we have become.
Even Canada is testing better than we are.

Meanwhile, I read with amusement about the angst around Sanders losing to Biden and the advancement of the theory that it is ALL the "establishment" that is out to get Sanders.
I predict Trump will win in November, because the Bernie supporters won't vote for anyone but Sanders, they would rather see 4 more years of Trump, go figure.

Besides partisan politics, I like to see more "no-po" topics posted, and thanks again to MMW for doing plenty of those.

Anyway ....... consider this an open thread, discuss whatever you wanna, including growling at me for being absent for so long.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices