The life of a salesperson?


The life of a Salesperson?

By Roxanna Piedrafuette

Do I know how to sell things online? Hum. No. I don’t even know how to sell things in real life. It is not that the concept eludes me but when I don’t want something anymore I’d rather give it away than sell it; I’ve seen the lengths people go to make a buck out of something that they don’t want anyway and that it would improve their lives to get rid off, and I thought it too much work for the amount of gain. Maybe I will never be rich that way but I live well enough. Can I sell things in general? Only if I think that the stuff is really good and would benefit the buyer in some tangible way. I definitely couldn’t make a life as a salesperson, or at least not a good life. 
How about you guys? Do you know how to sell things online? Do you know how to sell things in general? Do you think you would make a good salesperson? Why or why not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices