Here’s something sick…

Now why did I know that title would grab your attention? 😜 

Actually, it’s something more on (totally on) the morbid side. 

We all have to go sometime, so let’s make some fun of it. Let’s laugh to keep from crying.  Plus, Snowy likes fun and games on his channel. We can do that! 

Today, you get to mock the Grim Reaper (or mock life-in-general) with your own (comical/sarcastic/witty/other) gravestone epitaph. Let’s go out with a bang (hopefully not literally). 😱

So, what do you want your pretend (i.e., not cast in stone 😁) epitaph to say?  E.g.: 

  • “Adios mo-fos!”  
  • “Thanks for the e-ticket ride, life!” 
  • “Now what?”
  • “Miss me yet?!” 
  • “Wake me up when it’s over… oh wait!”
  • “Now effe-off, you sons-a-bitches!”
  • “Someone call 9-1-1!”
  • “This was NOT what I expected!”
  • “(see other side)” literally 😮
  • “Help!”
  • “And I was just getting started. WTF?!?”
  • “Well, that was a waste of time.”
  • “Brother can you spare a dime glass of ice-water?”
  • (This epitaph page was intentionally left blank)

Give us all something to laugh about. 🎭

(by PrimalSoup)

*Sincere apologies if I have offended anyone (e.g., those who have recently lost a loved one. I know it still hurts.  I’ve been there myself, way too many times). 😞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices