I’m okay, you’re okay…

Yesterday, I made a rather lame attempt at humor with my “Battle of the Sexes” OP (now deleted), pitting general males attributes against general female attributes (i.e., a “generally speaking” thing).  Some were uncomfortable with that (it didn’t fly far) so I decided to delete the OP for everyone’s sake.  “We don’t need no stinkeen badges trouble here.”

Then I got a suggestion on how to approach my “us vs. them” topic.  Instead of dwelling on the negative, why not go the alternate route?  You know, the glass half full approach.  That sounds good to me. 

So, here are the new questions that were posed by a fellow commenter:

  • What I admire and find interesting about the opposite gender.
  • Or maybe traits, habits of the opposite gender I find attractive.

Granted, gender identity is a tricky subject nowadays.  You got your male, female, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual, queer, X, Y, and Z (the internet cites 72 currently).  All fine with me.  Like Melania, “I really don’t care, do you?”  IOW, UBU.

So, let’s give this another try.  What do you like about other genders than your own?

(by PrimalSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices