Quick announcement

 Here in Canada we are entering March break where the little brats get to stay home or go to Disney for a week.

So Geri and I want to do a few day trips, get back to walking (we got lazy over the cold months) and I want to be more aggressive in apartment hunting. (Too long a story, but we aren't happy with the one we are in).

Last time I begged a few days off was because of computer issues, now fixed and humming along just fine.

Doesn't mean I won't peak in from time to time to check who is riling who up. But I will leave it to my other authors for a week or so, so I have time to recharge my batteries.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices