The Soul…

I hear it’s Easter today.  I know because I’m getting bombarded on my phone with “Happy Easter!” “He is risen!” Happy Resurrection Sunday!” “Praise God!” messages from the super religious sect of my family.  How does an agnostic atheist/Pantheist respond to that?  V-e-r-y carefully (or not at all 😉).


Anyway, today seems apropos for a question from fellow blogger Cat's Paw:

"They still cannot measure, or find, - a soul.

Where does it come from; how is it here? Where does it go?"


So, how do you feel about “the soul”?  How do you define it?  Tell us everything you know about the soul.

(Posted by PrimalSoup for Cat's Paw)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices