Here’s a fun subject to finish out the weekend…

Roxanna Lopez:

I was trying to think of a topic, I went to clean my toilet and came back. I love a clean toilet; I hate to clean the toilet. Toilet cleaning, love it (?), hate it (?), neutral (?). Tips for removing limescale? Are you one of those privileged persons that never has/had to clean their own toilets?

Reminds me of that joke that went around back in my programming days, of how a computer can be a lot like a toilet:


So, tell us about your toilet’s hygiene.  What’s its (let’s just call it) “status”?

(Posted for Roxanna Lopez by PrimalSoup)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices