Point of Privilege… 😁

Getting ready to start the posting of your questions, fellow bloggers.  Thanks again for the input.  That week-old "suggestions thread" is now closed.  

I’m thinking I’ll post one of your requests every other day, in order to space them out and not overwhelm.  But that may change. TBD.

BUT… as point of privilege, I’m starting out with a topic near and dear to me, suggested by our fearless leader, SNOWFLAKE.  He asks:

I have a GREAT idea for a topic:

What would we do if we didn't have Susan?

😏

What say you?  Do I:

  • Post too much, and too often
  • Have a warped sense of humor
  • Complain too much
  • A know-it-all
  • Has interesting topics
  • Too nice, I don’t trust the b****
  • Gets too vulgar
  • Granny is full of it
  • She's driving me crazy with those freakin' frackin' bubbles.  Enough already!
  • Posts are too long (yeah, I agree with that one! 😜  Hey, I got a lot to say!)
  • A little of her can go a LONG way


  • [Your analysis here]

 

Okay, I’m braced for impact.  Let me have it!  Help me be a better me. 😊

(posted for SNOWFLAKE by PrimalSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices