Customers from the HELL PLANET!

 


Just how bad are some customers?  Well...pretty bad.  Let's start with a tale of my own family.  We were at an Asian restaurant near closing time.  My brother gets into an argument with my kids over the rights of minorities.  This argument goes on... And on... And on.... And... 

"Hey, guys, they technically closed an hour ago, don't you think we should let these people go home?"  To which the response was, "What's the hurry?"  Yes, dear friends, we ended up leaving two hours after the place's closing time.  I cringed at the glassy-eyed stare from the cashier as we finally departed, having taken their after-work time in order to solve all the world's problems to our satisfaction.


Then there's the old fart (yes, I am most embarrassed by people with whom I identify;  thanks for asking) who has questions.  Many, many questions.  Does this come in another size?   Is it made in America?  Is there a cheaper alternative?  Didn't I see it for less at ClubTooMuchStuff?  


And let's not even get into the bad tippers!  "Thank you for your services, peon, but I don't approve of your life choices. No dough for you!"

And finally, there's the gentle buyer who has a simple request


So tell us -- what's your worst memory of a customer?  And was it ever you?

--AlextheKay









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices