Just for fun, a ONE word game.

 I actually have to admit I stole this idea from another political discussion forum I peek in on time to time.

Basically, I am looking for just ONE WORD that you would use to describe our political parties.

Example, my words:

Republicans: Wackadoodle
Democrats: Asleep

If you prefer to use one word for BOTH parties, go for it, example: Partisan.

Hmmm, now I think about it, that one is a bit too obvious, so how about: Bickering

Anyways, have some fun with this one, and IF you feel inclined, expand on it by finding one word for your favorite political figure:

Trump: Insecure

MTG: Bonkers

Manchin: Republican 


WELL, you all get the idea.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices