Coffee or Soda?

 Coffee or soda? 




So what is your morning go to to wake up with? I remember wishing I was old enough to drink coffee like my parents. When I got old enough I drank mine black in gallons, until it started bothering my stomach. Now I have to have a little cream to buffer the acid. I'm one of those people that will say "Don't talk to me until I've had my coffee". When I went for my first major surgery I wasn't allowed my coffee. By the time my turn came up they had to give me demerol for the headache and phenergan to keep me from vomiting just to perform the surgery. Needless to say after that I took it upon myself to have a few sips before surgery. My better half drinks Coke to wake up, again caffeine loaded drink. So what's your go to in the mornings?


CAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices