Your favorite sports to watch

 What is your favorite sport to watch?

Myself: I never understood the fascination with football or baseball or basketball, I absolutely love soccer, especially the Euro and World Cups, and enjoy hockey, but more so when it is international competitions, while I watch the NHL more during the playoffs than during the season.

I also really enjoy watching the ladies play hockey and soccer.

Others I know love watching nascar (is that really a sport?) or figure skating - which I enjoy as well. Olympic sports I could take or leave depending on the sport - like downhill skiing is exciting to watch but snore during volleyball.

Then there is golf. Absolutely guaranteed to put me to sleep.

I know I missed a lot of other sports, so what are YOUR favorites?

                                                                                   VS  


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices