CHILLIN FRIDAY

 OK OK , gotta admit I stole this theme from my sister channel:

https://countrykatnc.blogspot.com/2021/08/its-finally-friday-08062021-ck.html#comment-5483985072

AND - do I have any friends left on here after pulling your chains yesterday?

https://snowflakesforum.blogspot.com/2021/08/a-divorced-man.html

As some of you all know I have been batching for the last four weeks, but that comes to an end on Sunday.

So, a little personal confession: When you all got to know me back on the old Disqus channels you will have remembered me as a dedicated bachelor who was enjoying the good life with no worries.

Geri at the time was one of my best buddies, neither one of us had any intention of every hooking up again with someone, but then - it just happened.

Now, much to my surprise, or maybe chagrin - I find that after 4 weeks of baching I am getting bored and lonely and can't wait till she comes back Sunday.

I know quite a few people my age, either through someone passing away or just a separation, who are bachelors and bachelorettes that are determined to stay that way, mainly because of that FREEDOM feeling of not answering to anyone.

In fact one lady friend of ours, who was widowed around 15 years ago, has a very active social life that includes dating but won't let anyone get serious with her and is one of the happiest, as well as active, as well as generous people I know.

So, for any of you out there that have experienced both being single and being attached, weigh in on the advantages and disadvantages of either ( if you feel so inclined )

OR just come hang out here today and talk about whatever is on your mind, and just:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices