Messing with scam artists

 Whoops, there goes the phone again!  


What's that you say?  You're calling from the Social Security Administration and threatening to close down my "account?"  Say it isn't so!  


No, it's a robot calling to offer me a better deal on my Discover card!  If only I had one!


You're my grandchild, and you've been arrested in Mexico?  O, no!  Um, wait, I don't have one of those either.  Better call someone else for that bail money.

Yes, they're at it again.  Endless illegal calls, robocalls, "surveys," and every single one wants your money.  


My response depends on my mood. Sometimes I just hang up.  Sometimes I play along for a little while.  More often than not, I tell the tele-scoundrel what the goat is doing with his sister or mother.


But maybe I'm just more impolite than most people. I mean, even a criminal creep who lives by ripping off innocents has gotta eat, right?  I know exactly what I'd like them to eat, too.


What's your respond to these people?  AlextheKay wants to know!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices