Earworm commercials

 We all hate earworms, right?  But we also love us some old commercials.  What do we do when they mix?

Who can forget "Little girls have pretty curls, but I like Or-e-os?"  I sure can't (but I can't find a video of it on the internet either -- go figure!)

Or the Meow Mix song?


Could someone give me a break from Kit-Kat's "Give Me A Break" commercial? Please?


And speaking of "cute once, but repulsive ever after..."


And wouldn't you like to buy the world a Coke?


Yeah, me neither.

But come on--share the earworm that you can't get out of your head, no matter how you try!  Rest assured, we'll never forgive you!

AlextheKay



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices