Your Favorite Band of all Time

 Most say that the Beatles are the greatest band ever. 

Depending on your national pride,  you might pick differently, maybe the Eagles or Alabama? I would pick CCR myself.

Or if you are Canadian, maybe Rush or the Guess Who? Though I prefer Blood Sweat and Tears.

Might depend on your age too, us oldtimers love the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and don't "get" the excitement about Nirvana or Coldplay.

My own personal favorite band of all time is Pink Floyd with Dark Side of the Moon the best ever album.

BUT WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND?


Want to add a bit of variety to this thread, well OK then, is there a band out there that made it BIG but that you really don't care for?

Example: I never cared for AC/DC, at most one or two songs of theirs I ever liked.

Any you don't care for?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices