HELP!

 I have asked everyone I know, and some say they remember the movie I am referencing but like me can't remember the title.

I tried google and typed in the general theme of the movie and it gave me all kinds of movie titles but not the one I was looking for, but since it was a foreign made movie I don't even know who is in it.

I was having a discussion with some friend about rarely seen, dark movies, and I remembered seeing this one many years ago and it was indeed dark. They couldn't remember the title either.

NOW I will try and see if any of my followers might be able to provide me with the name of the movie I am thinking of.

So here is the general gist:

A man is dropped off by a bus at a gas station in a desert and then picked up and taken to a unnamed city where he is provided with an office job, an apartment and even a female companion. Every one in this city is mechanical in their behavior, chit chat is dull and boring.

Furthermore this man starts to hear music coming from behind his apartment wall (I think, it may be coming from the basement) but he eventually breaks a hole in a wall and sees a real world on the other side of the wall.

This is where people in work clothes come and remove him and patch up the wall, as he is clearly not allowed to view the real world.

I don't want to give away the ending, in case anyone wants to see the movie, but maybe one of you folks out there can figure out what the movie is from the synopsis I gave.


IF anyone wants to expand on this thread and suggested other dark lesser known movies for my edification, I would love it!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices