Who Is Leroy?

 Who is Leroy?

I mean, I never met a Leroy in my life, truth.

Yet, when listening to my music, he keeps popping up:

Bad Bad Leroy Brown

Leroy, boy, is that you? (We gotta get you a woman)

I called up my friend LeRoy on the phone (Things to do in Denver)

Even:

Leroy, The Redneck Reindeer?

AND Jack Scott and Wheatus and Jimmy Castor and Scrunter sang about Leroy

YET I have never met a Leroy in my entire life?


MAYBE the name is just a made up name? That Leroy's don't exist?


What say you? While on the subject, have any OTHER curious tidbits you want to add for discussion today?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices