I got nothing to say

 Happy Monday one and all:

I have nothing to say, couldn't find anything interesting to post, so need YOU ALL to do it for me.

Suggestions

Ideas

What irks you

Something silly

A music video

Politics

Whatever, my mind is blank.

And can you BLAME me? SUNSHINE, Covid restrictions being lifted, being fully vaccinated, LIFE is wonderful.

One thing I will say (even though I said I don't have anything to say) is that participation here has gone WAY down and no problem, Hell - I ain't here all the time anymore either.

Recently I added Alex as a Mod and Kristen has reappeared from her isolation and I hope to reinstate her as Mod at some point, so don't need more Mods, but I ALWAYS welcome new authors.

Several who were regular have gone AWOL, there are several newbies on here now, and to those newbies - if there is something you like to contribute, either in the way of politics or non-politics, tag me and we can discuss adding you as author.

Otherwise.........




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices