CLASSIC ALBUMS

 Something one of our regulars here reminded me off - classic albums (whether in vinyl or cd) - that would be wise to hold onto, since some are now hard to find anywhere unless you want to pay big bucks to itunes or amazon.

That is why I am holding on to some of my rarities:


This next one is a true rarity, I originally had it in vinyl but managed to find it in CD form, and only way it can be found now is paying HUGE bucks to someone who has it in their collection.
AND NO, I ain't selling this one:

MORE:

ok ok, enough of my collection, what rare albums (vinyl or cd) have you held on to?























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices