YOUR OPINION OF CNN

 SERIOUSLY?

WELL, in my very humble opinoin, not as bad as Fox, but I can NOT watch the gloom and doom look of one anchor:


WHEN I see his face I seriously start thinking of suicide!

BUT THEN....


NOW SHE IS WORTH WATCHING!
And a very appropriate name too, because I really do wonder what her Cupp size is.

THEN AGAIN...

At least none of the above are as nauseating to watch as this couple:


SO?

What do you think of CNN?
DO you have a favorite anchor?
OR.... not so favorite anchor?
HOW does CNN compare to other networks?

Let's get serious, or silly, your choice!!!!!

SNOWFLAKE







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices