Wake up and smell the coffee...

 


Having the perfect cup of coffee, this cold (21°F / -1°C) Ohio Sunday morning.  I almost always just have one, so I like it to be my version of perfect:

  • Dark roast (I prefer Folgers’s Black Silk.  Once you go black, you won’t go back ;)
  • Coffeemate Original (I like mine really creamy tasting, so I use a lot.  Probably 2 oz to an 8 oz cup … 1:4 ratio)
  • Truvia (2 to 2 ½ packets.  I think they fill those things slightly differently, so some packs are fuller than others)
  • Extra hot (the kind that makes McDonald’s shake in their boots, for fear of a law suit)

So, if you are a coffee drinker, describe your perfect cup of coffee.


 

(by PrimalSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices