MONDAY FREE FOR ALL - WITH A DASH OF HUMOR (HOPEFULLY) and A LOT LESS TDS

 HUNG OVER THIS MORNING


I find as I age I am less and less into the weed than I used to be, and besides, my significant other isn't into marijuana, so we do more drinking nowadays.

What I hate about drinking, are the hangovers, never had that with the weed.

So I am hardly in the mood today to go scouring news pages for any interesting articles to post, and besides...

IT IS JUST gonna be more about Trump, like ho hum already!! So how about a Monday Comic Relief Thread?

Post anything that might get us out of our collective bad moods by posting a bad joke, a funny meme (maybe not a Trump one), a cute animal picture or...

DO YOU have a funny anecdotal story?


OH SHIT, I said maybe not a Trump one, my apologies, so try this:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices