I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT !!


I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT !

This Snowflake has a beard.
That explains why I am so sagacious and wise.

YOU SEE - Trump doesn't have a beard.

Made me wonder about all the great men throughout history, and realize how many of them had beards!







 I MEAN EVEN EINSTEIN, had facial hair, though not with a full beard:


So is it any wonder that SOME who are not that bright might want to appear bright by growing a beard:


There is even evidence that men with beards are more trustworthy:
A recent study in the Journal of Marketing Communications found that men with beards were deemed more credible than those who were clean-shaven.
https://www.chronicle.com/blogs/percolator/the-trustworthiness-of-beards/22581




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices