TIME TO MAKE ANOTHER PLEA TO OUR FOLLOWERS


OR TO MAKE ANOTHER PLEA TO OUR OCCASIONAL VISITORS AND NEW-COMERS



I know that the week of Black Friday on the heels of Thanksgiving was not a great time to be posting OPs, people being busy and all..

Ditto for the busy season coming up, with everyone doing their Holiday shopping, and family gatherings, etc etc.

When I started this Forum, my intent was primarily news and politics, but was hoping for contributions that were apolitical, maybe even some personal blogs, or general observations, or fun stuff (cute dog videos, that sort of thing)

Recently a couple of new authors have been added, but sadly, SO many who asked to be added as authors when I first started this Forum, have been absent and have not posted any OPs.
Nevertheless, a BIG WARM THANKS to those that have. And you know who you are! Without  you, it would all be up to me to carry this Forum. IF I don't say it often enough, then I am sorry I have been remiss, but I DO appreciate all your efforts.

ALAS:
I believe, because I haven't seen hide nor hair, that a few of our previous regulars quit on us, possibly because I applied the rules against name-calling, and they decided to hell with SNOWFLAKE, or because they got a lot of flack on here over their comments ( and you gotta expect not everyone is gonna agree with ya, so grow a thick skin when you are on here ).

SO AGAIN - I am seeking input, ideas on how to further participation on this Forum. The biggest hits by far have to do with Trump, or American politics. Environmental issues, social issues, historical OPs, less so.

I have also been offered to open a separate Forum for doing personal blogs, life stories, life experiences, personal views, that sort of thing. But I am thinking, that is something I could do here rather than on a separate Forum. 
Question is, is this something YOU GOOD FOLKS would be interested in and be willing to contribute to?
YOUR views on abortion, the environment, dogs shitting in parks, tailgaters, your Mom's recipes - in other words, just about anything.
On my old channel back in Disqus days, I did a few personal OPs, like my views on racism from personal experience, how I enjoyed my early life as a hippie, what shaped my political views, that sort of thing.
Would these kinds of things be a welcome distraction from all things Trump?

Also I would like to add:

IF any of you find it annoying that I send you invites, let me know, I can remove you from the list.
I personally would like to get to the point that some day I don't have to send out invites, that we will have enough followers that we can gather a crowd without all those annoying tags.

FOR MY AUTHORS:
I do periodically update my invite list, so my new list is posted here today, for now, use the invite list to bring interest to your OPs.

ANYONE who wants to still be added as an author, let me know.

Current invite list:
@disqus_FlxHXrDL3A:disqus
@NomoremisterWiseguy:disqus
@disqus_swRQpKnQ0n:disqus
@hcisme:disqus
@Melina_Nicosia:disqus 

@disqus_CDEQIPcs4Z:disqus
@jbmoorpark:disqus
@MadScientist1023:disqus
@disqus_GOT:disqus
@PolarParty:disqus
@Stardust4U:disqus


@SvdH:disqus
@disqus_GCHC27FxPX:disqus
@disqus_lance60:disqus
@ellabulldog:disqus
@Amygdalae:disqus 
@davideisemann:disqus

@newestbeginning:disqus
@pithywititude:disqus
@larrymotuz:disqus
@kristeninataviasolindas:disqus
@southernfeminist:disqus 

@disqus_2WLwBzuGTJ:disqus
@thweetingthwits:disqus
@limoman312:disqus
@disqus_1eToPKPqbJ:disqus

@disqus_qFipheNBtk:disqus
@expatreporter:disqus

@jamie_bobini:disqus
@jahtez:disqus

@roam85:disqus
@KidChaos_74656:disqus
@indiananights:disqus
@23pairs:disqus


@ausvirgo:disqus
@SkyHunter:disqus
@disqus_YygqxRVfPb:disqus 

@foodd:disqus 
@suzieseller:disqus

@yungpo:disqus
@disqus_zUr4iVdY5W:disqus
@Blueflower0:disqus

@disqus_rFxGwbDGog:disqus
@qwondresmith:disqus
@epicureanpariah:disqus

@sabelmouse:disqus
@john_reay:disqus
@disqus_ZxBIBupCJD:disqus
@fd4Thought:disqus
 @pragdem:disqus
@Mastriani:disqus
@LordBokeh:disqus 
@TSawesome:disqus 

@JustSayYes:disqus 
@km234:disqus
@RachelMKennedy:disqus
@disqus_fbVQCpms4E:disqus
@flyingjunior:disqus 

@roxannapiedrafuette:disqus 
@BestInMod:disqus
@disqus_vDsBtBJWlh:disqus
@homebuilding23:disqus

@tangent002:disqus
@disqus_91ei8YG4OJ:disqus
@disqus_6cAA5VxMRr:disqus

@e_monster:disqus
@DeadLetterBox:disqus
@machofan:disqus
@sophiasadek:disqus
@tck62:disqus
@disqus_oDrLN7a7eY:disqus

@TopCatDC:disqus
@d_byron:disqus
@disqus_1Jjgee5bqr:disqus
@guymendez:disqus
@liberal_cat:disqus
@indiananights:disqus

@pfk_TEX:disqus
@bossfreedom:disqus

@disqus_dCdolE4a1A:disqus
@Alexthekay:disqus
@Drunk_Jesus:disqus
@disqus_zYzF4N8Pic:disqus
@vkcmo:disqus
@kaarinagain:disqus
@disqus_bL55bNrYRR:disqus

@watchingyoutoo79:disqus
@pwod:disqus

@lirpa6:disqus 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices