HEY, WHERE IS EVERYONE??

SO - that IS what it is like avoiding politics for a week!

With Christmas out of the way, but also making plans for next week, I thought to myself, should I post a political OP - maybe something about Trump - just to get people back into the groove on this channel again?

MY ANSWER:


My brother and his family were over, and the family of my new lady friend on Christmas Eve, spent Christmas day catching up with old friends from Canada and my son by Skype, as for the rest of the last week - best I leave it to your imagination.


SO BE HONEST - were you able to avoid politics and particularly Trump when you had your family gatherings?
How did it feel to get a break from it all?

AND with the weekend coming up, POST WHATEVER, a fun story, a fun meme, a fun joke, a fun video.

AND IF I don't touch base with y'all by next week:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices