The outright lies of an unstable sociopath

I've done a lot of document reviews in my postings. And I was tempted to do another one for Trump's insane letter to Pelosi. But honestly, I'm sick of reading his mentally ill ramblings and I'm sick of his cult ignoring how this cretin is destroying anything our nation holds dear.

So instead, I am just going to give you a link to the highlights, the worst of the worst, and let you do the rest of the reading if you so wish. You can find a full text (with factcheck) here:
https://dispol.blogspot.com/2019/12/fact-checking-presidents-letter-to.html

The only other editorial note I'll say here is that I am beyond sick of the Trump cult and their apologists. There will not be a good end to this.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices