Do you ever get fed up?

I am kinda getting there, with American politics. Not much else gets me fed up. Unless you want to count, that after 30 years, I decided to leave my ex. I guess I got fed up with her too.

As I quibbed on Germaine's channel, living in Canada has had the effect of making me feel that I am out of firing range. Though, of course, I am not totally out of firing range. Still it does alleviate some of the anxieties my fellow Americans living south of the border still feel.

So yeah, getting fed up with a daily diet of the same old questions and concerns about who will become President, what will happen to democracy, and is doomsday just around the corner?

I am fed up with the lack of support for Ukraine. They are likcly to loose the eastern half of their country because everyone is dragging their feet. Sure weapons and money are flowing to Ukraine but not enough to help them win the war, just enough to keep from losing the war.

I am fed up with schoolyard brawl between Hamas and Israel. The guilty part is Iran and what is being done about Iran? Diddly. Nuff said?

I am also fed up with the lack of endeavors to protect our environment. Seeing my city streets still clogged up with pickup trucks being driven by pretty ladies or old men kills me. Governments everywhere doing the minimum to rid us of fossil fuels.


What I am not fed up about, yet, is my forum. Though to be honest, and some of you may have noticed, I am not as engaged as I used to be. This presents a quaint pastime for me. Add in a few lively discussions, and it kills an hour of my day. 

But enough of me, I am sure by now YOU are fed up with my ramblings. SO will turn the rest of the discussion over to YOU all. 

What has made you fed up, what is making you fed up. Speak up. Bitch if you want. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices