What’s in it for you?

A few days ago, I took a look over on BNR.  I came out unscathed but boy is it brutal over there.  It reminded me of why I don’t participate on there anymore.  It became too much for me.  Lots of familiar IDs who are still “mad at the world.”  Or is it?

Which got me thinking, why do people participate on the blogs?  Why do YOU participate on the blogs?  Is it:

  • A way to find validation (seek out/hook up with like thinkers)
  • A way to develop/learn tolerance
  • A way to get out your frustrations (a relief valve)
  • A way to kill time (until “real life” calls you back)
  • A way to develop your own thought process (by putting your thoughts down on virtual paper)
  • A way to develop your writing skills
  • A place to get/feel a sense of community/familiarity
  • A place to have fun
  • A place to…

Today’s question: What do you get out of blogging?  What’s in it for you?  Explain.

(by PrimalSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices