Well, someone say it…

It’s [a-hem] Groundhog Day.  I used to say that’s my favorite holiday because nothing is expected of you/us.  Plus, it’s the beginning of the end of Winter for us No. Hem. types.

However, I saw a snippet this morning at the beginning of Morning Joe showing the Gobbler’s Knob celebration.  Some idiot handling a groundhog that jumped from his arms (and probably broke something on its body).  Oh, that burns me up. 😡

As an animal lover, I can’t stand when someone uses animals as entertainment.  Makes me sick.  I guess a few years ago, one of the groundhogs died from being dropped by the handler, due to all the chaos and terror it was experiencing.  I heard that anyway.

Hey, act like idiots all you want.  Just leave the innocent animals out of it.

Is anyone here with me?

(No gruesome pixs or stories please, else you will be blocked by me.  Just a simple yes or no will do, along with some explanation if you want.)

(by PrimalSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices