Hello peeps

 A few things to talk about:

Susan started a thoughtful thread 

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/snowflakes-forum/battle_of_the_sexes/

But got worried the subject matter was inappropriate so now on that thread I am getting:

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

So, does anyone want to talk about the Battle of the Sexes? 

Furthermore: 

Everyone seemed to like my last thread on songs covered by other bands:

https://snowflakesforum.blogspot.com/2024/02/covers.html

Is there an author on my list that want to take on the task of doing a music thread once a week or every other week? 

Or failing that, how do you folks feel about me doing one once a week or every other week?

For example: Bands that made it big but you really can't stand - for me that would be AC/DC

                      vs. Bands that don't have a lot of name recognition but you really really like - for me that would be the band named Free:


Also thank you to Germaine for his political threads (since I avoid them) and his science thread (though I don't understand them)

And lastly, just a question, don't get upset, but why are so few of my authors posting anything? I mean outside of the handful that do, for which I am grateful. Too much thinking? Not enough time? Was a nice idea when you signed up but now not such a nice idea? 

Also, everyone once in a while I like to just do an OPEN THREAD. 

Consider this as such, talk about battle of the sexes, about politics, about science, about music, post a joke, a meme, a video, and snide comment about SNOWFLAKE.

Whatever floats your boat. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices