Everyone behaving themselves?

 Damn, it's a good thing I have other authors. Especially Susan. I notice things have really been popping since I have been absent.

First things first. Bro leaves Wednesday, and not a moment too soon. ANY OF YOU have any interesting sibling stories?

Here is mine: Damn, he is irritating. Love him to pieces, but still............. he has a motor mouth, never stops talking. 

So wherever we have gone, if he runs into someone he proclaims in a big voice that he is my  younger brother and that he is visiting me from Minnesota, and that we never get to spend enough time together anymore, and then goes on to talk about what we are doing. Like strangers really care?

Next: I am exhausted. We have gone on hikes, drove miles to explore small towns and far away places. Up early, out the door, back just in time for dinner. AND OMG, have we eaten!! I bet I gained a few pounds.

Anyway, my laptop always with me, I have been keeping an eye on things here and I am grinning ear to ear seeing how loyal my subjects - er, I mean, my friends - have been.

See ya all Wednesday!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices