Why so many of us are casual spider-murderers.

 I don't kill em, I try to get them on my finger so I can put em out on the grass. A true story, when I was a young lad, I worked for a bit bagging groceries, a spider appeared on the counter, I went to pick him up and he spun a web around my finger, and I let him dangle there while the cashier was freaking out and the customers were laughing. They are cute buggers after all, especially daddy long legs. 

BUT not every one can stand spiders, and get all squeamish about them. SO I thought I would post this thread in support of my friends - the spider.

It's officially arachnicide season in the Northern Hemisphere. Millions of spiders have appeared in our homes – and they'd better be on their guard. Why do we kill them so casually?

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20211004-why-so-many-of-us-are-casual-spider-murderers

Here’s Why You Should Never Kill A Spider




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices