Ok, now I am REALLY Grouchy!!!

 I don't usually do two OPs a day, but I heard something on the radio this morning that made me really Grouchy! If I had heard it earlier I would have put off my other thread for another day and posted what I heard on the radio instead.

As it is, maybe, if I am lucky, both threads will do well anyways. If not, I will be even Grouchier later on and tomorrow.

So what is that I heard on the radio that made me so Grouchy!!

To honor the world’s favorite grouch, Oscar, from “Sesame Street,” National Grouch Day was created on October 15. This is a day to celebrate all the grouches we know — or to embrace the grouch that lives inside all of us. On this day no one can stop us from complaining, being irritable, or wallowing in misery. Because that is what grouches do!

https://nationaltoday.com/national-grouch-day/

So- today is for YOU! Get your Grouch on!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices