Happy Thursday


 Happy Thursday!! It's looking like Covid is finally getting better, but will we get another wave due to the unvaccinated? Not sure where we go from here, just completely over the drama around the vaccines and politics in general. If you didn't vote for Biden, fine. He's still your president. I have had president's I didn't vote for, they were still my president. Party lines don't matter when it comes to common sense and taking care of business. I don't care if you're purple with orange polka dots, your actions tell me who you are. 

So what's your beef?


CAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices