An apolitical weekend thread

 Well, my significant other, Geri, has left me.

Now I am just sitting here staring at four walls, nursing a Vodka (Polar Ice), and feeling sorry for myself.

So I thought to myself: Snowy, put up a thread for the weekend and hope that some of your friends will drop by with condolences, music videos, jokes, personal stories, humorous anecdotes, or something otherwise apolitical.

So I will be here a bit tonight, will drop by as the mood strikes me over the weekend, to see who has and who hasn't popped on, can't promise I will be perfectly sober, but hey........

Will probably do a joint tomorrow night, but not tonight, I need to be able to wake up tomorrow morning.

So, who has anything fun or silly to say, or who has some sagacious advice for me?

Make this thread whatever you want to make it, but not politics please, GAWD, so tired of it all, I promise we will be back at it after the weekend.

Yup, Canadians really do know how to do it better!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices