It's Halloween!

 It's Halloween Ya'll!



So Halloween has typically been for kids. Every year I see more and more adults dressing up and having fun. Since I am a Halloween baby, I get to do this for the rest of my life. How about you? Anyone else out there dress up and be silly for a few hours on Halloween? I find stress relief from just plain being silly for a few hours. 

Anyone still give out treats to neighborhood kids? Since I live in the country (you can't see the house from the road), I don't get trick or treaters any more. 

Let's just be a little silly for one day!


CAM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices