Halloween is coming

 Halloween is coming, so what are you planning this year?



Sorry, I was trying to wait a little longer for this one, but I can't resist.


Since we live in a rural area, we don't get Trick or Treaters. The next to the last year I lived in town, the trick or treaters were rude. They all wanted the whole bowl of candy every time they came to the door. What has happened to sharing. The neighbor kids were the worse, they actually argued with me over the treats! I finally told them if they didn't want to share, then I wouldn't give them any candy. That shut them up. The following year, I left my light off and took the candy to work for one of my staff to give to her children. 

I dress up every year, since I'm a spook (Halloween baby), I figure it means I can dress up every year for the rest of my life. Last year, at age 61, I went to work as a hooker. Mini shorts, crop top and thigh high boots, and burgundy wig and all. The customers loved it. This year I plan on going as a Hippy. I already have the costume. I can't wear the grease paint, because it causes me to have severe reactions, so I try to be a little more creative. 


So what are you doing this year?


CAM




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices