What Instrument Are YOU?

YEESH!

What instrument are you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+instrument+are+you&rlz=1C1OKWM_enCA871CA871&oq=what+instrument+are+you&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2.4458j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I did a couple of the quizs and they got it all wrong.

Clearly I would be an electric guitar, loud and proud, but not a drum because I am not loud and crazy, nor an acoustic guitar because I am not mellow or smooth, not a violin because I am seldom sad, or a horn instrument because I seldom blow my own horn (SAY WHAT?)

Ok, that last one was a bit of a stretch, I admit it.

Have some fun with this one folks.

What instrument would YOU be, and tell us WHY.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices