HOT TOPICS

 I am fairly certain I am not the only one from here that visits OTHER political forums, in fact, some - particularly the less moderated ones, do quite well.

I primarily participate HERE (here has my name on it) and on Germaine's and when I don't want politics - on Kat's.

But that doesn't stop me from dropping in, so to speak, on other political forums to see what the temperature is.

Some topics I have found, no matter where I roam, can simply not be discussed. Try discussing gun legislature or gun restrictions on forums that are less moderated. Calling it a "shitfest" would be under-stated.

Try a forum where religion rules and discuss abortion. OH MY! 

And over the last 5 years or so, of course "Trumpism" has been a hot topic.

I have asked in the past if I should lift some of the rules and unban some of our worst past disrupters to bring more "life" here, and overwhelmingly most of you said "HELL NO SNOWY!"

BUT..... in your travels, to this forum or that, to moderated ones or unmoderated ones, to ones that use Disqus as a platform or some other platform, what subjects do you find rile more people up? Get more hyperbolic and partisan reactions? What subjects do YOU find people can NOT discuss in any civil manner?

Which are the most hotly debated topics out there?


Religion

Guns

Liberalism vs Conservatism

Abortion

Issues of Crime

Trumpism

Subjects related to Racism (including definitions of Racism)

LBGTQ issues

Liberties and Rights

International Issues (China, Russia, Israel, Iran, the list could be endless)

Other (anything not listed above)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices