Let's Get Personal

 Something in a recent discussion I had with Alex reminded me of something.

Now, granted, some of the stuff in this OP will be TMI, so participate as you feel comfortable.

Simply, when did YOU lose your virginity and is it a pleasant memory, not so pleasant or as in my case, amusing?

IN my case, I guess you would have to ask, what is losing your virginity? My first sexual encounter was at age 13 (I kid you not) but was not exactly intercourse, that didn't happen till I was 16.

At 13, girl I knew back then, a couple of years older than myself, invited me to a pool party at her parent's home however when I got there there were no parents and there was no party, just her and myself.

Beside the pool was a changing booth (for lack of a better word I can think of, it was like an enclosed gazebo for changing into your swimming suit) and when I went in to get out of my civies and into my bathing suit she walked in on me stark naked.

A little fondling and well....... you can guess the rest........ let's say it never got to intercourse.

At 16, the experience was almost the same, a girl who was at the time also my best friend, we hung out a lot together, partied a lot, did some necking but sex was not our priority, but then, one day when my parents weren't home and we were alone, it just happened. She initiated and I almost was too early again, but it worked out wonderfully and only afterwards worried about not using a condom. 

We would remain friends for another couple of years (but this time with benefits) till she moved away.

Ok now YOUR turn, if you feel inclined.

Don't be shy, but if you are, no problem with you skipping by this thread.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices