Tattoos


I don’t really understand the purpose of tattoos.  I guess it’s some kind of self-expression/identity thing, and if that is important to you, then hey, who am I (to condemn), right?? Certainly not my call.

But I personally don’t care for them, probably because I’m old now.  Writing on my body doesn't do it for me. 😉 
Anyway…

- Why do people get tattoos?

- Did you ever get a tattoo, and if so, what was your personal reason for doing so?  And, what's it a tattoo of?

- Will there one day be big business opportunities in tattoo removal? 😱

"Mine's bigger"


Just trying to lay off of politics for today. 

(Authored by Primal Soup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices