Sneak Peek-The Four Dragons

Photo by Clint Bustrillos on Unsplash
Dear all,

Being that you are all so nice and supportive, I am honored to offer you a quick sneak peak of one of my next books. 
Please see below: Working Title: The Four Dragons by Roxanna Piedrafuette, and it's projected to come out in 2022.
The first dragon was the sea serpent who came when the stormy waters roared with the rage of the Goddess to strike fear in the hearts of the spineless and the lazy.
“I had a dream last night monsignor,” she said. For once, she appeared subdued, uncertain. 
He didn’t say anything, his eyes were fixed on the fire, his thoughts, presumably, on his dinner or on his God. 
Nonetheles, she persisted: “I dreamed that I stood on a hill from whence I saw an interseccion of four roads, I could hear the summon of the war horns and the cries of the wounded and the dying. The legions marched and their iron heels filled the air like thunder, but I could not see anything because I was blinded by burning blood. Then the great Sea Serpent mother murmured in my ear ‘you must choose,’ and the wardrums echoed her commands.” 
“And have you chosen?” he said without taking his eyes of the fire.
“Must I?” 
He didn’t answered immediately. When he finally turned to her, he said: “Choosing is only for the Gods, the only choice mortals have is to be obedient.”
Anybody interested in high-fantasy?

By Roxanna Piedrafuette



posted by Roxanna Piedrafuette


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices