I’ve been alive forever…


…I wrote the very first song.


No, not Barry Manilow’s catchy song, but a feeling that you’ve been alive forever.  I often get that feeling; like I have always “been here” and that my consciousness has "always existed."  That’s about all I can tell you about it.  But when I contemplate it, true or not, real or not, it feels real to me.  And "reality" being the strange thing that it is, who knows, right?  Anyway…

Have you ever gotten the strange feeling that you have always been alive?

If yes, talk (type) about it.

Thanks for posting and recommending.


(authored by Primal Soup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices