PONDERING THE WEEKEND

I don't want to ponder my white privilege this weekend, nor "the last man of lawlessness" or why cat owners are less likely to go to church.

I don't want to ponder about impeachment or whether a certain someone is a good person or a bad person or whether our commenters can disagree civilly or with anger.

I don't want to ponder climate change, or why grown men are so upset about a teenage girl with aspergers, or gun crimes or abortion rights or white vs black issues. OR which old white man will make the best president in 2020.

I DO want to ponder how the HELL long this damn head cold is gonna last, been over a week and still all stuffed up.
I DO want to ponder if I want to stay in this weekend or risk going out so I don't grow roots on my sofa.
I DO want to ponder about whether I should have a joint tonight or vodka with orange juice.
I DO want to ponder if I should ask my lady friend to stay away (so she doesn't get what I got) or let her baby me.
I DO want to ponder why I bothered to get up this morning to post this OP, when I know weekends are deadzones on here with fewer than normal participation.
Other than that, I am now pondering going back to bed.



WHAT ARE YOU PONDERING?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices