The things I have discovered in my absence.

 1. To my shock, I didn't miss this place as much as I thought I would. Doesn't mean I didn't miss it at all. It shows though, that when life intrudes, it's easy to forget the distractions.


2. Never has politics been this ugly. I can not even fanthom how bad it will get before AND after the November elections. I have been perusing less moderated discussion sites and the things that are being said, sadly - by both sides - makes me despair that about the human condition.


3. I'm getting old. Though still a youngish 70 I get all kinds of aches and pains from the slightess exertions. I have been doing some yard work for friends and taking longer walks to lose some weight (harder to take it off than put it on, but down 6 lbs from when last we spoke), but the fracture in my left index finger from not even doing anything too strainful really annoyed me. 



Now I am back what y'all wanna talk about?


🤔


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices