Let's Drive with some fun Road music

 One of my favorite channels on my XM radio is the Road Trip songs.

Some of the songs don't sound very roadie to me though, some definitely do.

So I thought, let's make up our own on the road list, songs you could listen to when driving.

I don't care if your list is 3 songs or 20, come post your list.


Here is mine:

Born to be wild Steppenwolf

Radar love Golden Earring

Truckin' Grateful Dead

Life is a highway Tom Cochrane

Free Bird (long version) Lynyrd Skynyrd

Hocus Pocus Focus

Frankenstein Edgar Winter

Black Betty Ram Jam

Chicks and Cars and the third world war Colin James

I can't drive 55 Sammy Hagar

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer  George Thorogood

Of course I could have added another dozen but those ones were among the first on my mind for driving songs.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices