Summer time

 What are YOUR plans for this summer?

I will make mine brief.........

I will be less active in here than normal. I have a full calendar. Geri and I want to go visit Quebec for a couple of weeks, make our rounds btwn Montreal and Quebec City.

Will also be making a solo trip to see my son in Alberta. Long story short - before Covid he would make an annual pilgrimage back to Ontario to see his mom and I would pop by and catch up with him. Last year was the first time he actually visited and stayed with me, though he still got a visit in with his mom. But he has been upset that neither one of us have ever visited him in Alberta since he moved there in 2011.

So I am going. Flight booked.

On top of that, this old fool got himself suckered into landing a landscaping job at his old age. Not a stressful one, but some people who knew me from back when I was a landscaper want my help with some basic gardening, weeding, trimming, shit like that. And I agreed. Make some $$$. But that will tie up some of my time over the summer as well.

Doesn't mean I will be totally absence.  I can't be, you would ALL miss me too much and worry about me. 

Right?

Anyways, if you feel like sharing, what are YOUR summer plans?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices